OutdoorNinjas.com dedicates to provide its readers with helpful advices and tips about hunting, fishing, self-defense, survivalist skills and other outdoor activities.
Aspiring to spread awareness, we are opening our annual scholarship program to creative minds who share the same passion with us.
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? It might be for you, after all.
How Can You Qualify?
We welcome students from universities and colleges, who are at least 18 years old. Having a strong passion for outdoor life is a major plus factor as we will be choosing a scholar who believes in the same vision and values as OutdoorNinjas.com.
How Does It Work?
We want you to write a story that’s 500 to 1000 words long about outdoor activity of your choice. But we don’t want just about any story. Your essay should emphasize the power of outdoor life and should be valuable enough to help other people.
Keep in mind that we’re also looking for personality, so make sure to take out general advices and cliches.
Other criteria in assessing your entry:
Once you’re done with your essay, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 30, 2018.
When submitting, please don’t forget to include these details:
- Your full name with address and phone number
- Name of your school
- Any proof of being a student of that school
Why To Apply?
We will pick a winner by December 10, 2018. If you’re the winner of our program, a $1,000 check will be sent directly to your college by December 20, 2018.
And that’s not all. You’ll even get the chance to be one of our paid contributors.
Remember, deadline of entry is on November 30, 2018. We run our scholarship program every year.
Terms And Conditions
- OutdoorNinjas reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.